With an affordable, pocket friendly, monthly advance plan starting at just Rs.10,000/- per month, at the end of the terms, you can close your account in the form of the most exquisite fine jewellery from a range of specially crafted choice of jewellery from your most trusted company – Goldsikka Jewellery Pvt Ltd .
Redeem 22k gold jewellery after 320 days by paying for just 10 months, with a ‘Asset Rollover Credit (ARC)’ from Goldsikka Jewellery , this is a smart, secure, convenient and affordable way to build a gold reserve for that special occasion in your family. With our state of the art manufacturing facilities, we also offer you the benefit of any modification or customization for all our exclusive designs.
|DURATION OF ADVANCES (IN MONTHS)||10 MONTHS|
|MONTHLY ADVANCES IN “INR”||Rs. 10,000|
|TOTAL ADVANCES VALUE IN “INR” (10 MONTHS)||Rs. 1,00,000|
|ASSEST ROLLOVER CREDIT (ARC)||(@2.0% per month on accumulated amount) Worth of gold in your account|
|MONTH OF REDEMPTION||11TH MONTH|
|TOTAL REDEEMABLE WORTH OF GOLD (11TH MONTH)||Rs. 1,00,000 plus accumulated ARC|
*ARC is subject to regular timely payment of installments.
*On timely payment of monthly installments and successfull completion customer is eligible for a loyalty addition.
1. Customers can open the Gold-Anand-II account by visiting our office along with valid ID proof.Make sure to carry /submit your valid ID Proof for Enrollment
2. Customers can pay monthly Payments by card, online, bank transfers, or cheques.
3. Customers have to pay a fixed monthly amount on or before 10th of every month with Goldsikka Jewellery Pvt Ltd for 10 months.
4. Customers can start the plan with a minimum amount of Rs.10,000/- per installment. On payment of every installment, Customer will get a Asset Rollover Credit in form of Gold on a monthly basis to the extent equivalent to 2.5% of the installment amount, made by Goldsikka Jewellery Jewellery Pvt Ltd
5. Making Charges and Wastage Charges will be charged upon maturity of the plan as applicable.
6. If due to any unforeseen circumstances, a member wishes to exit the plan before maturity:
- You can redeem Jewellery of your choice to the extent of the payments made. You will need to pay all applicable taxes, GST and levies as per Government regulations.
- No cash refund will be permitted under normal circumstances.
- You will not be eligible for the ‘Asset Rollover Credit’.
7. Redemption value will be calculated at the prevailing Goldsikka Jewellery gold rate on the day of redemption.
8. No partial redemption or utilization of the credit note shall be allowed and only full redemption of accumulated monthly advances till date of redemption will be done by the Goldsikka Jewellery.
9. Customer has to purchase the jewellery within 20 days from end of 10th month i.e. 320 day, failing which the company will process refund of the principal advance amount without " Asset Rollover Credit " after deducting statutory taxes.
10. Gold-Anand-II (Gold Purchase Monthly Plan) does not cover the redemption of Gold Coins, Bar/Silver Coins, Bar/silver articles and cannot be clubbed along with any other plan in operation.
11. Disputes if any, shall be settled subject to Hyderabad Jurisdiction only.
Key Conditions for Account Holder:
• In Gold-Anand-I & II, the date of first Payment receipt shall be deemed as Enrollment date/date of joining.
• Multiple payments in a single month will not be accepted.
• A grace period of 07(Seven) days in case of default in monthly advance shall be permitted.
• If the customer fails to make monthly installment for 30 consecutive days, they will not be eligible for the benefits attached to the plans and the Purchaser will be terminated. The amount paid by the customer before the termination of the Purchaser will be converted into store credit, and the customer can purchase any jewelry against the store credit accumulated.
• Customers, who do not redeem their account within 320 days, shall be refunded the principal amount in the form of Cheque / online bank transfer only (after deducting all statutory taxes).
• Gold-Anand-I & II can be redeemed only at Goldsikka Jewellery office only.
Account Opening & Enrollment:
• Purchaser in the Gold-Anand-I & II is only open to Individuals. Purchasers shall not be granted to Companies / Corporates / Entities / Trusts etc.
• In case of any change in contact or address details, please inform such changes to Goldsikka Jewellery within 7 (seven) days from date of such change.
• The plan maturity date will be strictly defined to the date of first monthly payment made by the customer.
• The Customer confirm that all particulars/ details given in the application are true and correct and no information has been suppressed/with held.
• Customer can pay monthly payments at the Office of Goldsikka Jewellery to the concerned representative.
• The present gold purchase plan is only in respect of 22 carat purity gold and the rate prevalent at the time actual purchase is applicable.
• Customer should collect his/her duly stamped and signed receipt, from Goldsikka Jewellery office where he/she is remitting their payments.
• Monthly payments should be made on or before 10th of every month by card, cheque, online, bank transfer.
• The customer shall be solely responsible to ensure that payments are correctly transmitted to the company’s account. In case of any payment failure, it shall be the customer’s responsibility to take up the matter with their Bank/service provider.
• Payment reminders shall be sent through email and text messages.
Gold-Anand I & II Redemption:
• Upon maturity of the plan, the customer shall be physically present for redemption, along with Government given ID proof submitted at the time of Enrollment.
• In addition to the gold and stone charges, all jewellery purchased under the Gold-Anand-I & II will be subject to, making charges, wastage charges, and any other tax, levies as may be applicable/ prevailing at the time of purchase.
• Partial redemption shall not be permitted under the Gold-Anand-I & II. Credit Notes/Refund shall not be issued in full or part.
• In the event of any premature closure of the account by the customer , i.e., before 10 payment or below 300 days, such customer may purchase jewellery at the Goldsikka Jewellery equal to the value of the monthly amount accumulated in his/her account as on that day. However, no discount on purchase of jewellery will be given in such cases of premature closure and the customer will not be eligible for customer asset rollover credit and or benefits attached to the purchase plan
• In the unfortunate event of demise of the account holder, the amount is transferable by Goldiskka Jewellery only to the nominee(s) whose nomination has been filled by the account holder at the time of opening the account.
• Such nominee shall produce their Government approved Identity and address proof towards any claim.
• In case a nominee has not been nominated by the customer, Goldsikka Jewellery shall transfer the benefits only to the Legal heir of the deceased customer, subject to production of the below mentioned documents
-Death certificate of the deceased.
-NOC from other surviving legal heir for redemption.
-Indemnity undertaking to indemnify Goldsikka Jewellery from any future claims.
-Copy of Will (if any)
-Any other supporting documents as per law.
However, the decision of “Goldsikka Jewellery” shall be final on sufficiency of any document in all such cases, and the same shall be binding upon the claimants.
• Goldsikka Jewellery reserves the right to alter, amend, add or delete part or whole of the privileges of the Gold-Anand I & II without prior notice to the account holder, as long as the same is not detrimental to the interests of the account holder.
• Goldsikka Jewellery is the operator of Gold Anand I & II and reserves the right to suspend Gold Anand I & II at any time. In any such event, the account holder may purchase any item at the Goldsikka Jewellery Store equal to the value of the accumulated in his/her Gold Anand I & II account along with discounts accumulated, as on that day
• The liability of Goldsikka Jewellery under Gold Anand I & II is limited to the extent of payments paid by the account holder(s) and the Asset Rollover Credit (ARC), as per Gold Anand I & II and conditions contained herein, and thus does not lead to any other assurance or warranty whatsoever by Goldsikka Jewellery.
• Any conditions which are explicitly not covered above would be at the discretion of Goldsikka Jewellery, at the time of transaction/redemption. The decision of Goldsikka Jewellery in this regard would be deemed as irrevocable and final.
• Disputes if any, will be subject to the Courts in Hyderabad Jurisdiction only, to the exclusion of any other Court's jurisdiction.
• In case of any change in existing laws, rules, Acts, etc. by any regulatory authority, Goldsikka Jewellery reserve its right to make such modifications/change/suspend/discontinue Gold Anand I & II plans to suit to the change of law and necessary requirements as per the such Law and the account holder / customer must comply with the same.